Highlights of our sustainability efforts
- Starting with new shipments arriving in Fall 2021 and beyond, Fossa is transitioning to the use of polybags made with 100% recycled materials.
- 131.8 kW solar panel system installed on rooftop to convert more than 98% of our energy usage to renewable source. Completed December 2019.
- Four Level 2 charging ports installed in parking lot to encourage and support the use of electric vehicles. Completed January 2020.
- Office and warehouse building was entirely converted to energy efficient LED lighting in June 2016.
- All building windows are tinted to reduce UV and reduce energy use for cooling.
- It is company policy that all internal use and non-confidential paper are reused and printed on both sides before recycling.
- Paper, cardboards, plastics recycling on site.